The Secret Sauce
We were standing on a mountain-top when the sudden inspiration struck.
This one idea changed everything. Could it be a game-changer for your business too?
Listen to this quick clip to find out how we discovered the Secret Sauce.
From Good to Great
Creating your very first course is always a proud moment. Then a couple years down the road, you’ll see how it could be better. This is a natural part of the process.
The same thing happened to us. Below is a comparison of our retired eCourse Creation Blueprint to our current course, The Great eCourse Adventure.
Which one would you prefer to experience?
eCourse Creation Blueprint
- 📚 9 Modules
- 😐 45min Monotone Powerpoints
- 📑 Plain Jane PDFs
- 👎 Private Facebook group
- 📞 Monthly coaching
- 📫 Weekly emails
- 📋 Boring, friendly and helpful
- 📈 Facts, info, nothing too exciting
- ✍️ Definitely not art
- 💪 Felt like hard work to create
- 🤑 Need tactics to sell
- ✅ Participants were given a checklist
The Great eCourse Adventure
- 🚩 14 Exciting Checkpoints
- 😁 Short, bite-sized, entertaining lessons
- 📔 Interactive, fill-in-the-blanks journaling system
- 🔥 Private Community Campfire (off FB)
- 📞 Weekly Coaching Calls
- 🎭 Weaves storytelling, art & entertainment
- 🎲 Gamified like a Boss Lady
- 😍 Students fall in love with the process
- 🎨 Feels like a work of art
- 🎉 Had the best year ever creating it
- 💰 People love giving us money to join
- 🗺 Participants equipped with Adventure Map
Discovering An Engaging Theme Has Been our #1 Biggest Breakthrough
We're Not The Only Ones
Check out some of the awesome themed courses our students are creating.
Elijah is creating a course that teaches entrepreneurs how to get their blackbelt in Photoshop.
Ninjas In Nature
Ken merged martial arts with survival skills to teach kids and adults how to be ninjas in nature.
Lisa is applying a superhero theme to her career change program (because changing your career can be a heroic quest).
Powerful and Loving
David created a choose-your-own-adventure style course that guides men to fully show up to their relationships.
Hopefully you're starting to see how you can use a theme to increase your course's sharability factor
The rabbit hole goes deep. Real deep.
Care To Have an Epiphany?
Download the worksheet to complete after the tour.
(It'll open in a new window)
But What About The Tech!?
How will little ol' me do all of this?
I'm busy enough as it is!